radscraps

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in the scrapping saddle again!


Nothing better in the world than a baseball boy! Especially when they are 4 years old!


My old friends Nicci and John Bezi's wedding. Bren was the ringbearer for his Godparents! Cutie!



One of the last days of senior year at Etiwanda High School! 1993! Crap, that was a long time ago!





Me on a field trip with classmates to the L.A. Zoo in 1982!



Alison did this layout in a swap! I found this layout and the next one in my bag. They had never been posted. I did them in Vegas while hanging out with my mom, sister, and neice before the bomb got dropped on my former life!




creation done all by my lonesome!
Thanks for peeking!
Happy scrappin',
Becky



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home