radscraps

Thursday, July 3, 2008

pages 222-246

I spent another weekend away with a friend in her cabin up in Crestline. Another 25 pages for the albums, and for the 365 challenge this year.



Thanks goes to Amanda L. for this layout that was perfect for Kaylee's Kinder Indian Village Day.

Thank you Angie!

Amanda E. is responsible for this layout!

This layout is from the page kit swap I was in. This was the kit that Angie gave us the suplies for.


Angie again!

Think this one is from Mel.

Thanks goes to Gloria for this one!

On a roll with Angie layouts!

This one is from a page swap I was in like 5 years ago! Don't remember the scrapper's name that made it .







These last three layouts are my "labor of love." I love the handmade look of paper piecing! After just having to add pictures and journaling on the swap pages, these each took me quite a while to create! Worth it though, I think.

Thanks for peeking!
Happy scrappin',
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home