radscraps

Monday, June 9, 2008

pages 214-221 !

We had a lazy, lay around, stay in your jammies kind of day yesterday. We watched movies, and just spent time as a family in the comfort of the air conditioning! Summer's arrival is letting itself be known where we are in the world! IT'S HOT!! While we were being couch potatoes I pulled my stuff out and scrapped on the coffee table. 8 more pages for the year. I need to buckle down and work on a few swaps now. I have a couple with looming due dates, so I suppose I should get working on them. I have put a pretty good dent in all of my kits lately, so I suppose I can justify getting MORE!!




This page was done by Amanda L. in one of our swaps! Worked great for all of these pictures of the boys Boogie boarding. I have sooooooo many beach pictures! I need to scrap more of them before I start taking any for this year. If we can afford the gas to drive out there!! Ridiculous! I challenge all of you other fellow scrappers out there to take a picture next time you fill up, so we can document this craziness!!! It is the kind of thing that will be fun to look back on in the future! The kids will be all saying,"Oh look! That is when we still had a vehicle that was powered with fossil fuels! " LOL! I got the idea to take a picture(s) of the costs of things these days from a fellow scrapper, Tami! Great idea girl!

Happy scrappin',
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home