radscraps

Thursday, July 3, 2008

TSR scraplift swap!

I am hosting a page swap on TSR. An on-line community that I am a member of. We have 4 groups of 5. We each were to make a 2 page layout for each gal in our group(s). The pictures uploaded out of order, so my groups are mixed up, but here they are:




These layouts are for group #2.

These are my layouts for group #1. All layouts are the same for this one. I liked these so much that I used the same sketch for the Chino swap too.





These layouts are group #3. The papers I used are Scenic Route's "Ashville" line of papers. Used up alot of those Eyelets I have just had layoing around too. 24 eyelets per two page layout!







These are my group #4 layouts. I used the Glitter Stack on 4 of them, and Creative Memories papers on one of them. These look better in person!

Thanks for peeking!
Happy scrappin',
Becky

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Amanda K said...

These are wonderful! Love the colors!!


You've been tagged!
See Here: http://amkscrap.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home