radscraps

Monday, May 19, 2008

Croppin' in Crestine!

This Past weekend I went up to my friend Julia's SIL's Cabin with them and we scrapped pretty much non-stop for a day and a half! As long as you aren't counting the time taken out to eat "Turtle Pie" and the couple hours of sleep, we were busy just going at it!! I can't believe how much I got done! 26 pages (used up a lot of those swap pages!!) Embellished and finished a few swaps I am working on, and did another 8 pages that just need some extras added that I didn't have with me at the cabin. Not bad for the amount of time we were scrapping! I wonder how much I would have gotten done if we had gone for two nights instead of one??? Julia and Cat got a ton done too! It was a completely fun and productive weekend. The two things that we learned this weekend are that every cropping space needs a pair of dear antlers to hang Cricut mats when not in use, and "All the scrappers using Eylets in the house say WHOO HOO!!!" LOL! All scrappers, and Mommies in general need weekends like these to just get out and be themselves! Good Times! Can't wait till the next one!




Thanks goes to Angie for this Mommy page!

Jenn from the Chino group did this swap page!
The untra fab Julia made this swap page!

Thanks again to Angie!
I believe Trace did this one!
We are on a roll with Angie pages!!
Mel made this fun page!
Mel did this one too!



I think Dar did this one, but I'm not 100% possitive.
Ali rocked this one out!

Another page made by Jenn!


Thanks for looking, and happy scrappin',
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home