radscraps

Monday, May 19, 2008

Yahoo Boy/Girl swap!

On the Yahoo group I am in we are doing a boy/girl sketch swap. There were five of us in each group. Two of the gals only wanted girly pages, so in the boy groups I made them girly counterparts to go with the boy ones I did . This swap is with a group of exceptionally great scrappers so I can't wait to get these back!

Group #1 - Girl 2 page layout. I love the flip flop paper!!


Group #2- Same sketch- one for each sex. Made two different girly ones for the two girly girls! I used the new Fabulous papers by My Mind's Eye! Love that Line! The second girly one is from my stash of my all time favorite paper! I LOVE Pink and Black together! This paper is retired :o( What ever will I do!





Group #3- Girl 1 page layout. These were all made from American Crafts paper sets that I had. They are all a little different.





Group #4- Boy 2 page layouts! Too cute!








Group #5- Boy 1 page layouts. I made all of these, (boy and girl) from the Rusty Pickle lines Chocolate Bunnies, and White Chocolate Bunnies! I LOVE these!





Thanks for peeking! Off to finish up more swaps and keep trucking towards my goal of completeing 365 pages this year!
Hugs,
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home