radscraps

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Got 20 done on NSD!!

I got these 20 pages done yesterday at the National Scrapbook Day Crop in Chino! 20 more for the year is good by me! I really need to pick up the pace if I am going to make it to 365!










Thanks Julia for this Christmas Layout! With your help i may get over my Christmas problem! LOL!


Thanks Amanda E. for this swap page!

Thanks again Amanda E.! You ROCK!!

Thanks goes to Mel for this page.

Julia gets all of the credit for this page! The cute little girlie is mine though!!


Another fab page done by Mel!

Thanks for looking! Have a scrappy day!

Becky

2 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Lan said...

These are really awesome Becky! You got a lot done.

 
At May 6, 2008 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Pauline said...

WOW ... you put me to shame on that day ... i guess i should have talked less and worked more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home