radscraps

Friday, May 2, 2008

another sketch swap for the books!

We did a sketch swap with the group that Julia and I crop with on a monthly basis. This was the first time swapping with this set of ladies, and I can't wait to see what they all came up with on Saturday at the National Scrapbook Day Crop! There were two groups of five each. As you will see, I didn't use the same paper on any of them! I used up the stuff I had on hand. Yay for me!! That I think was probably the most difficult part of the swap for me....... to keep myself from running to the LSS and getting new stuff just for the swap!!


Here are the layouts for group one: The kits were all made with bits of monthly kit club papers that I have had.




Here are the layouts for group two. I made 6 of these, because I was liking how easy this sketch was to reproduce. The papers used for all of group two come from TLC and are in their Runway paper kits.






Thanks for checking in and taking a peek!
TTFN!
Becky

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Lan said...

You are a kit swapping queen! I really love those papers and layout designs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home