radscraps

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tag I was it!


On the yahoo group I am in we have a layout tag game going on right now. I was tagged, and had to create a layout using some or all of the design elements from the girl in fron of me's layout. We have 60 hours to create our new layout and tag the next girl in line! I chose the elements of colors, the flourish, and the big circle. I did this layout real quick this morning while the kids were getting ready for school! I love this picture of Kaylee and I. The story behind it was that her school pictures were horrible, so i took her to get her picture taken. We tried EVERYTHING to get her to hold still so we could get just one. Finally the photogragher suggested that I get in the picture with her, and wha la!! Thankfully I was dressed in an outfit that kind of matched, and I actually did my hair and makeup!! I suppose it was meant to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home