radscraps

Friday, January 4, 2008

pages 3-20!















I got together with Julia today and did 18 pages. 11 of them were layouts that I have either done or recieved back from swaps. Makes things go fast, and fabulous when you find pictures that will go great with them. Here's to completing 20 pages by the 4th of January!
Thanks goes to these ladies for their swap pages:
Amanda E. for "One Happy Girl" and " Just like Mommy."
Julia for "3 Cute Kids."
Maryann for the Christmas layout
LL for "Grandchildren"

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2008 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Pauline said...

U are the DIVA ... i thought that i was doing well with 9 pages and 4 swaps under my belt this yr!
COngrats and great pages!

 
At January 5, 2008 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Dizzysu said...

Hey Bec,

I'm getting misty eyed looking at all your layouts. I miss you all so much! Getting into the scrapping mood .... finally. Mandi's out looking for a car as I type, she's still sore and bruised but in much better spirits. Great idea this blog . Love ya Zan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home