radscraps

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Out with the old, and in with the new!

2008 is fast approaching, and it is time to widen my horizons!

My friend Julia and I just recently met a very nice lady that said she blogged all of the layouts she did during the year. We thought that was a GREAT idea!! For several years I have tried to complete 365 scrapbook pages complete with photos and journalling. 2007 was the first year that I acually accomplished my goal! I completed 389 pages!! Woo Hoo! Now I am addicted, and can't wait to get going on my 2008 pages. I will be posting pictures of all the pages I get done and swaps I get done during the year. Should be a fun ride! Julia and I are starting the year off with a bang by joining a challenge to get a page a day done in the month of January. Bring it on baby!!

3 Comments:

At December 30, 2007 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Julia Hammond said...

Hear we go!!!

Julia

 
At December 30, 2007 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Julia Hammond said...

GOOBER!!!
Here we go :)

LOLOLOLOLOL!

 
At January 3, 2008 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Pauline said...

Good LUCK becky I am there with you, i will check daily!
Pauline

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home